Monday, June 2, 2014

Hello, Everybody. 

This is Jannatul Ferdousi. I am from Barisal. I am Bangladeshi by birth. My birth place is Faridpur. I have grown up in Madaripur district. I have passed my whole childhood and teenage in Madaripur. I have passed almost 17 years at Madaripur district. I have completed S.S.C from Madaripur Girls High School, Madaripur. And, I have completed H.S.C from Govt. Nazimuddin College, Madaripur. Moreover, I have completed  my B.B.A degree at finance in 2012 from Daffodil International University is a concern of Daffodil Group.

I am very open minded, friendly and co-operative by nature. I love to dream, care for learning, think profoundly, attempt to be creative, try to take challenges, struggle for success and make it action.

4 standards about me:

      - Personal Branding
      - Excellent Communication
      - Profound Knowledge
      - Strong Networking



No comments:

Post a Comment